60 day supply.
Take just one small & easy to swallow capsule daily whilst trying to conceive, during pregnancy or after pregnancy.
Contains both Folic acid and Vitamin D as recommended by the UK Department of Health.
Just 25p per day to help support you and your baby.
Free standard shipping - no gimmicks to spend over a certain amount to get free delivery!
We do not include any unnecessary ingredients and all of our doses are well within safe limits for both mother and baby.
Protect your health and your babies development with peace of mind that Doctors have formulated your necessary supplement.
Our specially formulated pregnancy supplement was designed to make it beneficial to both mother and baby whilst ensuring safe ingredients & doses.
We formulated a supplement that we are proud and confident to give to our pregnant wives.
Our formula has wide reaching benefits to help conception, pregnancy and even after birth.
Contains UK Department of Health recommended doses of both Folic acid and Vitamin D.
Here are some of the key benefits;
- Reduction of tiredness & fatigue.
- Contribution to the regulation of hormonal activity.
- Increase in iron absorption and contribution to normal red blood cells and haemaglobin.
- Contributes to thyroid function and the production of thyroid hormones.
- Has a role in the process of cell division and cell specialisation.
- Contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Contributes to normal DNA & protein synthesis.
- Contributes to normal cognitive function, mental performance & psychological function.
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Contributes to normal hair & skin pigmentation and the maintenance of normal hair, nails & skin with contribution to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin, bones, gums and teeth.
Nutrition Values Per Serving: 1 Capsule
|Nutrition Values Per Capsule||NRV|
|Pantothenic Acid (B5)||5mg||83%|
|Folic Acid (B9)||400μg||200%|
|Vitamin D (400IU)||10μg||200%|
μg = micrograms, mg = milligrams, IU = International Units, NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
This product should not be used with any other nutritional supplement.
Certain nutrients should not be used in excess due to the potential risk to the developing baby. Whilst our doses are well within safe limits, other products may contain high doses and should be avoided unless a Doctor has declared it safe to do so.
Magnesium Oxide, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose capsule shell, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Iron (Ferrous Fumarate), Beta-Carotene (Antioxidants: Dl-Alpha-Tocopherol and Ascorbyl Palmitate), Vitamin B3 (Nicotinic acid), Zinc Oxide, Copper Gluconate, Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone-7), Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Anti-caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine HCL), Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Selenium (Sodium Selenite Anhydrous), D-Biotin, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin). May contain Soya.